From Divinity Engine Wiki
- query StartDefaultDialog([in](CHARACTERGUID)_Character, [in](CHARACTERGUID)_Player, [out](STRING)_Dialog, [out](INTEGER)_Automated)
Tries to start the default dialog assigned to _Character with _Character as first speaker and _Player as second speaker.
- Success/Failure: Fails if _Character or _Player are invalid, if no default dialog has been assigned to Character or it does not exist, or for any of the reasons that StartDialog_Internal may fail.
- _Dialog: The name of the default dialog assigned to _Character.
- _Automated: 1 if the returned dialog is an automated dialog, 0 if it is an interactive one.
- The Shared mod automatically tries to start a character's default dialog if you click on them and no DB_Dialogs was defined for them and no other dialog was started for them in any other way.
- _Player can also be another NPC if the dialog is automated.
- Helper DB DialogNPCs
- Helper DB DialogPlayers
- Helper DB_Dialogs
- Helper Proc_DialogFlagSetup
- Helper PROC_GLOBAL_DialogStartRequested
- Helper PROC_GLOBAL_DialogStartRequested_AfterGenerics
- Helper Proc_StartDialog