From Divinity Engine Wiki
- event DialogRequestFailed((STRING)_Dialog, (INTEGER)_InstanceID)
- _Dialog: The name of the dialog.
- _InstanceID: Unique identifier for this interactive dialog instance.
- Automated dialogs will throw an AutomatedDialogRequestFailed event instead.
- This event is not thrown if StartDialog_Internal returned that it failed to start the dialog. It's only thrown if that routine returned success, but then the dialog did not start after all because of one of the reasons mentioned in the description.
- A DialogEnded event will always follow after a DialogRequestFailed event.