From Divinity Engine Wiki
- event DialogStartRequested((GUIDSTRING)_Target,(GUIDSTRING)_Player)
Thrown whenever a player tries to start a conversation with another object.
- _Target: The object to which the conversation request is directed.
- _Player: The player that initiated the conversation
- Do not use this event directly. Overload PROC_GLOBAL_DialogStartRequested or PROC_GLOBAL_DialogStartRequested_AfterGenerics instead, so that certain common behaviours are guaranteed to hold in all cases.
- This event can only be thrown if the target can accept dialog requests, i.e. if SetHasDialog(_Target,1) is currently active.