From Divinity Engine Wiki
- event CharacterStatusAttempt((CHARACTERGUID)_Character, (STRING)_Status, (GUIDSTRING)_Causee)
Thrown when a status is being applied to a character, before determining whether the application will be blocked.
- _Character: The character on which the status is attempted.
- _Status: The attempted status.
- _Causee: The character or item originally responsible for attempting this status, if available; NULL otherwise.
- GetStatusTurns does not yet succeed when this event gets thrown. It starts working once the HasActiveStatus query succeeds, which is a little after this event get thrown. Once the CharacterStatusApplied event arrives, it is guaranteed to work.