From Divinity Engine Wiki
- event VoiceBarkFailed((STRING)_Bark)
- Thrown when a Voicebark fails to find characters and an AD for the voicebark called _Bark.
- _Bark: Name of the voicebark.
- A valid character for a voicebark must
- be a player character;
- have the appropriate tags specified in the Voice Bark editor;
- be alive, not in an interactive dialog, not be a summon, not be charmed, not be invisible (and not have the status INVISIBLE), not be off-stage, not be a party follower, not have interactions disabled due to polymorphing, and not be sneaking.
- Unlike with DialogFailed and AutomatedDialogFailed, no VoicebarkEnded event will be thrown after a VoiceBarkFailed event.