From Divinity Engine Wiki
- event ItemEnteredTrigger((ITEMGUID)_Item, (TRIGGERGUID)__Trigger, (CHARACTERGUID)_Mover)
Thrown when an item is placed in a trigger that has been registered for item events.
- _Item: the item that entered the trigger.
- _Trigger: the trigger that the item entered.
- _Mover: the character that moved the item there (if any; can be NULL in case of e.g. a TeleportTo story call).
- Unlike with character triggers, registering a trigger for items will not throw this event for all items already in that trigger.