From Divinity Engine Wiki
- event ItemTemplateLeftTrigger((STRING)_ItemTemplate, (TRIGGERGUID)__Trigger, (CHARACTERGUID)_Owner, (CHARACTERGUID)_Mover)
Thrown when an item is removed from a trigger that has been registered for item events.
- _ItemTemplate: string-representation of the root template UUID of the item that entered the trigger.
- _Trigger: the trigger from which the item was removed.
- _Owner: the item's owner, if any (NULL otherwise).
- _Mover: the character that moved the item there (if any; can be NULL in case of e.g. a TeleportTo story call).