From Divinity Engine Wiki
- event CharacterLeftTrigger((CHARACTERGUID)_Character, (TRIGGERGUID)__Trigger)
Thrown when a character leaves a trigger that was registered for it previously.
- _Character: the character that left the trigger.
- _Trigger: the trigger that the character left.
- If you unregister a trigger for a character while the character was inside the trigger and the trigger was registered for that character, this event will also be thrown.
- If a character dies while it is in a trigger that is registered for it, this event will NOT be thrown.