From Divinity Engine Wiki
- event CharacterEnteredTrigger((CHARACTERGUID)_Character, (TRIGGERGUID)__Trigger)
Thrown when a character enters a trigger that was registered for it previously.
- _Character: the character that entered the trigger.
- _Trigger: the trigger in which the character entered.
- If you register a trigger for a character while the character is currently inside the trigger, this event will also be thrown. This even holds for characters placed in the editor and triggers registered in the INIT section of a story goal that gets initialised once the RegionStarted event for its containing level has executed.
- If a trigger has been registered for several characters and you wish to check which of those characters are currently in it, use the DB_InRegion() database.