From Divinity Engine Wiki
- event CanUseItem((CHARACTERGUID)_Char, (ITEMGUID)_Item, (INTEGER)_RequestID)
Thrown when a character uses an item. Allows Osiris to intercept the use and block it if necessary by sending the call RequestProcessed back to the engine.
- _Char: The character using the item.
- _Item: The item being used.
- _RequestID: An integer identifying the use request.
- If Osiris does not respond with a RequestProcessed after 1 second, the use action goes through. In shared, this is processed through the ProcBlockUseOfItem procedure.