- event CanCombineItem((CHARACTERGUID)_Char, (ITEMGUID)_ItemA, (ITEMGUID)_ItemB, (ITEMGUID)_ItemC, (ITEMGUID)_ItemD, (ITEMGUID)_ItemE, (INTEGER)_RequestID)
Thrown when a character attempts to combine a number of items. If a combination with fewer than 5 items is attempted, the other _Item* parameters are all NULL.
Allows Osiris to intercept the combination attempt and block it if necessary by sending the call RequestProcessed back to the engine.
- _Char: The character combining the items.
- _ItemA: An item being combined.
- _ItemB: An item being combined.
- _ItemC: An item being combined.
- _ItemD: An item being combined.
- _ItemE: An item being combined.
- _RequestID: An integer identifying the combination request.
- If Osiris does not respond with a RequestProcessed after 1 second, the combination goes through.