From Divinity Engine Wiki
- event CanPickupItem((CHARACTERGUID)_Char, (ITEMGUID)_Item, (INTEGER)_RequestID)
Thrown when a character attempts to pick up an item. Allows Osiris to intercept the pickup and block it if necessary by sending the call RequestProcessed back to the engine.
- _Char: The character picking up the item.
- _Item: The item being picked up.
- _RequestID: An integer identifying the pickup request.
- If Osiris does not respond with a RequestProcessed after 1 second, the pickup action goes through.