From Divinity Engine Wiki
- event CanLockpickItem((CHARACTERGUID)_Char, (ITEMGUID)_Item, (INTEGER)_RequestID)
Thrown when a character attempts to lockpick an item. Allows Osiris to intercept the lockpick and block it if necessary by sending the call RequestProcessed back to the engine.
- _Char: The character lockpicking the item.
- _Item: The item being lockpicked.
- _RequestID: An integer identifying the lockpick request.
- If Osiris does not respond with a RequestProcessed after 1 second, the lockpick action goes through.