From Divinity Engine Wiki
- event RuneRemoved((CHARACTERGUID)_Character, (ITEMGUID)_Item, (ITEMGUID)_Rune, (INTEGER)_Slot)
Thrown when a rune has been removed from an item.
- _Character: the character that removed the rune. Can be NULL in case this event is the consequence of a ItemRemoveRune call without a valid character.
- _Item: the item from which the rune was removed.
- _Rune: item that represents the rune that was removed (newly created from the appropriate root template, not equal to the inserted item).
- _Slot: the item slot from which the rune was removed. See ItemGetRuneItemTemplate for the interpretation of this parameter.
- This event is new in DOS2 Patch 6.