From Divinity Engine Wiki
- event RuneInserted((CHARACTERGUID)_Character, (ITEMGUID)_Item, (STRING)_Template, (INTEGER)_Slot)
Thrown when a rune has been inserted in an item.
- _Character: the character that inserted the rune. Can be NULL in case this event is the consequence of a ItemInsertRune call without a valid character.
- _Item: the item in which the rune was inserted.
- _Template: the root template of the rune that was inserted.
- _Slot: the item slot in which the rune was inserted. See ItemGetRuneItemTemplate for the interpretation of this parameter.
- This event is new in DOS2 Patch 6.