From Divinity Engine Wiki
- query HasLineOfSight([in](GUIDSTRING)_Source, [in](GUIDSTRING)_Target, [out](INTEGER)_Bool)
Checks if there is a line of sight between source and target: whether an unobstructed 3D-line can be drawn between the two objects.
- Success/Failure: Fails if _Source or _Target does not exist, or if there is no active level.
- _Bool: if there is a straight line of vision between _Source and _Target according to the level's vision grid.
- This query does not take into account sneaking, sight ranges, statuses, or anything else.
- The objects can be any kind of object (character, item, trigger, spline, ...).