From Divinity Engine Wiki
- event HappyWithDeal((CHARACTERGUID)_Character, (CHARACTERGUID)_Trader, (INTEGER)_CharacterValue, (INTEGER)_TraderValue)
Thrown when a player tries to perform a trade.
- _Character: the player character that wants to trade.
- _Trader: the NPC with whom the player wants to trade.
- _CharacterValue: the total value of the gold and goods offered by the player.
- _TraderValue: the total value of the gold and goods wanted by the player from the trader.
- You have to call ExecuteDeal in response to this event to indicate whether the deal should succeed or not. This works by default in all mods as the Shared mod (which all mods depend) contains code to do this.