From Divinity Engine Wiki
- query GetVarInteger([in](GUIDSTRING)_Source, [in](String)_Varname, [out](INTEGER)_VarValue)
Returns the value of the variable %<_Varname> of _Source, if it is an integer.
- Success/Failure: Fails if _Source does not exist, or if the variable does not exist (or exists but has the wrong type).
- _VarValue: The value of the queried integer variable.
- The variable has to be global. The _Varname does not include the prefix % that is used for global variables in behaviourscript. E.g. a variable that is called %Variable in behaviourscript would simply be Variable for the purposes of this query.
- Can also be used to query variables of the SURFACE type. Because Osiris works with string names, however, a conversion with GetSurfaceNameByTypeIndex is required.
- Other types stored in Enums can also be queried with this, but there are currently no conversion functions.