From Divinity Engine Wiki
- event CharacterDestroyedItemTemplate((CHARACTERGUID)_Defender, (STRING)_ItemTemplate)
- Thrown when a character destroys an item.
- _Character: The character that destroyed the item.
- _ItemTemplate: The root template of the item that was destroyed in the format TemplateName_UUID.
- Before DOS2 Patch 5, _ItemTemplate only contained TemplateName.
- _Character is never NULL. If the character triggering the destruction of the item is not know (or if it was not destroyed by a character), this event does not get thrown. If you wish to catch all item destruction events, catch ItemDestroyed instead.
- In spite of what the name suggests, this event gets thrown when the destruction of the item starts, right after it entered the destroying state.