- event CharacterBaseAbilityChanged((CHARACTERGUID)_Character, (STRING)_Ability, (INTEGER)_OldBaseValue, (INTEGER)_NewBaseValue)
Thrown when a base combat or civil ability score of a player character changes. The base term refers to the fact that this event only gets thrown when the ability score of the character is changed via the character sheet after levelling, and not when such a score is indirectly influenced by equipping an item or by a talent.
- _Character: The character whose ability was changed.
- _Ability: The name of the ability.
- _OldBaseValue: The previous value of the ability.
- _NewBaseValue: The new value of the ability.