From Divinity Engine Wiki
Revision as of 12:58, 8 October 2018 by Tinkerer (Fixed order of _Attacker and _AttackerOwner parameters)
- event CharacterCriticalHitBy((CHARACTERGUID)_Defender, (CHARACTERGUID)_AttackerOwner, (CHARACTERGUID)_Attacker)
- Thrown when a character receives a critical hit from an attack of another character.
- _Defender: The character that received/defended the attack.
- _Attacker: The character that attacked the _Defender.
- _AttackerOwner: The character that owns the _Attacker character.
- _AttackerOwner can be the same character as _Attacker, _AttackOwner will be different in the case of summoned characters.