From Divinity Engine Wiki
- event CharacterKilledBy((CHARACTERGUID)_Defender, (CHARACTERGUID)_AttackerOwner, (CHARACTERGUID)_Attacker)
- Thrown when a character is killed by another character.
- _Defender: The character that was killed.
- _Attacker: The character that killed _Defender.
- _AttackerOwner: The character that owns the _Attacker character.
- _AttackerOwner can be the same character as _Attacker; _AttackOwner will be different in case of summoned characters.
- The order of the _Attacker and _AttackerOwner parameters was originally inverted for this event (even tough the story header may say otherwise). This was fixed in DOS2 Patch 7 and later.