From Divinity Engine Wiki
- call TransformSurface((GUIDSTRING)_Source, (STRING)_TransformType, (STRING)_TransformLayer, (REAL)_Radius, (REAL)_Lifetime, (GUIDSTRING)_Owner, (REAL)_GrowTime)
- Subject the surface in the _TransformLayer at the location of the _Source to _TransformType, out to a distance of _Radius metres where applicable. The lifetime and owner of the resulting surface are given by _Lifetime and _Owner.
- _TransformType must be of the following:
- Ignite: Ignites oil, poison.
- Bless: Blesses.
- Purify: Removes Blessed & Cursed.
- Curse: Curses.
- Electrify: Electrifies water and blood
- Melt: Melts frozen water and blood.
- Freeze: Freezes water and blood.
- Condense: Turns a cloud into a ground-layer surface.
- Vaporize: Turns a ground-layer surface into a cloud.
- Bloodify: Turns water into blood.
- Contaminate: Turns water and blood into poison.
- _TransformLayer must be one of the following:
- Ground: the transform affects surfaces on the ground.
- Cloud: the transform affects clouds
- List of surface types