From Divinity Engine Wiki
- query CharacterIgnoreActiveCrimes([in](CHARACTERGUID)_Character, [out](INTEGER)_Bool)
Tries to remove all unresolved crimes registered for the player character _Character.
- Success/Failure: Fails if _Character does not exist or is not in a party.
- _Bool: 1 if all unresolved crimes registered for _Character could be removed (= permanently ignored), 0 otherwise.
- You can first check with CharacterCanIgnoreActiveCrimes whether all crimes for the character can be removed.
- Returns failure if some crime cannot be removed. This can happen if a player is currently being interrogated for a crime.
- In case of failure, every crime that could be removed is still removed.